Thursday, September 8, 2016

N910F or N910V ?

Hello everyone :D

It is the first time for me to Post here In this forum
I've recently bought a Galaxy Note 4 from an online store, I have some software and hardware questions: the seller wore it is N910F and these data are written in "about phone"

Model number SM-N910F
Baseband version N910F*****




When I used "CPU-Z" and "Phone info" I found that

Bootloader N910V***** (same as kernel,PDA,CSC,Baseband vesion)
Brand Verizon
Phone model SM-N910V






Is it an unlocked N910V?
Which ROMs can I install? N910F or N910V or what?
If it is an unlocked version, will that lock it again?

Another thing, when I connected the charger the phone wrote a notification "Fast charging" but it wasn't fast as 60% @30min (only about 30% @30min with a hot upper side) is this strange?

The S pen works greatly but not near the corners and edges, the pointer escapes a bit from that edge: is that normal?


Sorry if the images wasn't shown properly because I can't put external links and these images seems to be private.

Thanks in advance :D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2csx6Fp
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home