Thursday, September 8, 2016

Need Help: NPD90G Forced Encryption Disable

I need my work email but it requires I encrypt the phone when I setup gmail. I hate that cause if my phone reboots while I am asleep then it prevents it from booting back up. I used the boot.img that is supposed to disable the check to force encyption but it's not working. I even tried the one from wug noforce_encrypt_angler_npd90g.img. Prior to this I was on another rom and it didn't require I force encrypt my phone when setting up gmail but last time I installed the noforce encryption from wugs tool. This time I am trying from twrp and selecting "boot" as the option. Any idea on how to bypass it besides not using gmail?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c1mGx8
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home