Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Nexus 4 all systems partitions erased

Hi there!

I was wondering if there is a way to recover my phone after I have accidentally deleted all the system partitions using r/w access command in an attempt to recover the phone's internal memory which was showing 8gb rather than 16gb. I know this may have been a stupid thing to do but from what I have searched so far nothing seemed to solve the memory issue. I thought I could manually write the partitions but the phone won't even start and when I try fastboot devices it doesn't show the serial number and with other fastboot commands it stays on "waiting for device" for ever. Phone model is Nexus 4 E960 16GB(Mako).
Please help! :crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bUia55
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home