Thursday, September 15, 2016

Note Edge Hand Free Activation Help India

Hi, today i bought a note edge for cheap from a shopkeeper the condition is awesome, but the issue is that when i got home i reset the device and after that when i entered my Indian GSM Sim into that the phone stuck at a screen saying Hands Free Activation, after a bit of research i got to know the phone is not Indian. So Now the phone has booted up but it says SM- N915P Instead Of N915G(Indian) i am getting Proper Signals but the options i have on my sister's note edge are diffrent However both phones have the same OS 6.1 Marshmellow.
What I Think is that the Phone is unlocked and what i want to ask is if i flash N915G Firmware Official, will my phone still be usable? Will I Get Proper Signals 2G,3G and LTE? and if the phone again gets locked how will i unlock it??
Details Of the Phone :
BASEBAND Version : N915PVPU4DPF3
MODEL: SM-915P (Not Indian)

No Option To only switch to 2G,3G or LTE like My sis's Note Edge.

Please Help. Any Help Will Be Appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cYoCcw
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home