Thursday, September 15, 2016

Please Help!!! Samsung J700P keeps re-locking google account

Hi I need some help with a customer J7 boost mobile, She purchased a Galaxy J7 and the phone was defective and she has to send it to Samsung for repair, the phone was fixed and send it back to her. the problem was that they reset her phone and now is asking for the google account password. ( she doesn't remember her login and password)
:confused: so the only solution was to bypass the security lock, I tried OTG cable and didn't work, I tried side sync and didn't work, the only working method was to call 611 and from there going to the internet, download shortcut maker and from there to settings and reset and voila! Right? BUT NO!!!
The first think I noticed is that doesn't let me go into developer mode by typing the build number, kernel,baseband, nothing :crying: developer was lock. the second is that when I reset the phone from the actual phone (with short cut maker) the phone will reset and then reinstall everything back again, I know because the customer had Spanish language by default, I tried again call 611 and go to the internet, download shortcut maker go settings check is any account on google (none) try to open developer mode (none) reset the phone and AGAIN the phone reset and and reinstall and lock again, I tried odin and root but google account block any try to root the phone, try odin with stock image and the same install and after reinstall and lock again. Could Samsung did something to the phone ? I seen videos unloking the J700H but nothing on boost mobile J700P? anyone knows hot to fix this ... thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cYmfXc
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home