Monday, September 12, 2016

XT1096 Boot Hangs after update

I have a XT1096 that was running an early August nightly version of CM13. I downloaded the September 6 nightly and dirty flashed it onto the phone, and now the phone is stuck at the boot screen, it never gets to the "optimizing apps" screen. I've tried accessing logcat, but the phone doesn't get far enough to start adb, so that doesn't work. There is no /proc/last_kmsg file. Then I tried clean flashing the September 6 nightly, and that seemed to flash correctly, but the phone is still stuck on the boot animation.

Not only do I not know what's going on, but I also don't know how to investigate what's going on. Any help with either would be highly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cRnyDf
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home