Friday, September 16, 2016

6a00000.ssusb WAKELOCK (WLD & BBS)

OK, I've been using NucleaROM - I've tried clean flashing, I tried a different kernel from the developer.

When I clean flashed, I installed nothing but EXKM and WLD.

I am apparently the only person with the issue.

What happens is, if I plug in my USB cable, set to MTP (to transfer or not doesn't matter) files.. my phone will not go into deep sleep after, it stays held awake forever until a reboot.

Reboot fixes it, but obviously if I put my phone into my PC again, same issue as before, 6a00000.ssusb keeps my phone awake.

Does ANYONE know what this is and how I can fix it? NucleaROM is the only thing I enjoy on my OP3 and this is a massive inconvenience.. I don't get it with RR, I don't get it with OOS... the developer is unsure, and says because it's just me that its me.



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cCUXn5
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home