Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Marshmallow 6.0.1 G900AUCU4DPH2 "Fix Battery Drain On Standby/Idle"

Hi everyone, I updated from Android 5.1.1 to Marshmallow 6.0.1 recently and my battery would drain so much when on idle; my phone would die overnight even if I was not using it at all. I think I have found a fix and I wanted to share it with anyone who has the same issue as I did.

1. Go to settings ---> Wi-Fi ---> Press the 3 . . . in the upper right hand corner ---> advanced ---> Press Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep ---> Check off only when plugged in.

2. Go to settings ---> Backup and reset ---> Back up my data ---> turn it off.

3. Install Greenify ---> Press the 3 . . . in the upper right hand corner ---> Settings ---> Aggressive Doze and enable it.

I hope this helps some of you with the same issue I had.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2chn3V2
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home