Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Need A custom Recovery for Iball Andi Hd6

Please Help me....

I have A iball andi Hd6 Device

Android Version ::: 4.4.2

Screen Size --::: 6 inc

Rooted

Now i am searched everywhere is possible for a custom recovery for it...


But the Result Is 000000...

I am not Expert of Porting or Creating Trough Pc or any Kind of device...

But i am Asked This question on Xda....

I think It will be help me... and All Iball Hd6 User To get their Custom Recovery...

After Getting The Recovery..Developing Custom rom and Many more for Our device Will be started...

So. Plz Help me To find This... Plz


I am Really sorry for My such This type of Bad English...

Sent from my ShobujšŸ”« using Xposed Modules


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c8yUWc
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home