Thursday, September 15, 2016

Pokemon Go - not compatible with my phone

Hi,

I dont think that my LG-G3(LG-D852) was rooted/unrooted correctly and I am not able to connect to pokemon go. My phone has been rooted for a while with no problems. Yesterday I attempted to unroot my phone and was left with a few problems. My play store was not connecting, my browser did were having DNS errors and my pokemon go was not connecting. I followed intsructions on editing the root/etc/hosts file and fixed two of my problems. Trying to log in to pokemon go gives me a message saying it is not compatible with my phone. I used Root Checker and it said "Sorry! Root access is not properly installed on this device". How can I unroot everything properly to get pokemon go to connect again?

Thank you!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d39CJb
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home