Saturday, September 10, 2016

Baterry drain

I'm going through a strange case of drained battery, where my phone ( x -gold ) after charging 100 % of the battery measured by multimeter giving 4.19 v is the discharge time at 1:30 seemingly no reason. I installed the battery monitor in the logs show an average usage 150/350 MA, but the mha meter is totally wrong example :

I carried all - 89 %
down little by little until - 80 % Normal
Restart the device
After connect - 59%
usually down until - 40%
after - 1 %
restarted
I go back to - 20 %
a few minutes later fell back to - 1 % off


all this in a period of 1:30 hours
I thought to do but root the device is new has not yet tutorial and your processor is the Intel what complicates.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cLIThz
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home