Saturday, September 10, 2016

How to restore to factory image?

Hey,

I have a WileyFox Storm, which runs Cyanogen OS as sotck (kipper). At the moment, it has TWRP CR (which is a special version for the Storm), but is not rooted.

A couple of weeks ago, I tried to connect my Storm to my PC (which I have connected it to before) via USB. However, it did not connect. There was no Window's 'chime' or notification (anywhere), and my phone was not on 'device manager' or 'printers and devices'. I had enabled USB debugging (I also tried it disabled), I had got the ADB drivers for the Storm and etc.... but all my phone said was that it was charging. I tried using different USB ports (both 3.0 and 2.0) and different USB cables. I also tried wiping dalvik and cache.

I now want to restore to factory image, however I don't know how to do it if my phone can't connect to my PC.

Please help!

Thanks :))


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2clZtWV
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home